bloom photography

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The angel star jaunt....

There is a first time for everything...should we go down the list? naaaaa. But this is a first for me...Blogging. Why? Just an opportunity for my family and friends, old and new, to share life with me in an age of technology that allows for it...I cant make 100 phone calls a day...but i can blog once and share. Impersonal? can be. Do i want it to be? no. Here's to trying!


The angel.star.jaunt is named after my offspring. I really like that word. offspring. 


My daughter kai is my angel....not always but there are moments that are etheral with her. I cherish those. Ive found life to be about the moments along the way...i TRY to embrace that with my children....she is unbelievably creative. I adore that in her. 


jcotaphotography.com




My son Jet is my star. He truly is radiant and bright. He came out that way. I have nothing to do with it...He is a lover of life. To quote Johnny Depp as Wily Wonka speaking to Charlie at the front gate..." well, you're just happy to be here aren't ya?" That is Jet. Happy to be here.


jcotaphotography.com



I will post much more than just the HILARIOUS things my children say that only myself and my husband, Haydn, find humorous...but you will still get some of it...you can count on it.. I know my mom and mother in law will love it because they will get a better glimpse into the day of the grand-offspring...


The blog is a simple journey or "jaunt" if you will of my life alongside my children, my husband, my friends, family, creative endeavors, and homeschooling. Life can be grand with the right perspective... it is definately worth sharing along the way! 


mostly sincere, sometimes sarcastic,
Tiffany









4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're blogging! This is long-overdue .. you have lots to say and beautiful words by which to say it. I agree - kai is an angel and Jet is a star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited I get to hear about your journey. I'll just have to imagine Kai and Jet's sweet voices and screeching screams in the background of the phone along with the bad phone connection while driving. ;-) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx guys! Looking forward to the galactic blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Tiffany. Can't wait to read more! You are precious to me!

    ReplyDelete